Redesigned for maximum strength and comfort, this entry level commercial grade straight shaft trimmer is powered by a 23 cc, 1.2 h.p Tanaka two-stroke engine and features a heavy-duty anti-vibration system. Other not-so-entry-level features include a 60" solid steel drive shaft; 5" semi-automatic trimmer head; and extra large fuel tank protector.
- 23 cc, 1.2 h.p. PureFire two-stroke engine
- 60" Solid Steel Drive Shaft
- 5" semi-automatic head
- Two-year commercial warranty / Seven-year consumer use warranty
- 12.5 lbs. (5.6 kg) w/cutting head
- Engine Type: PureFire Two-Stroke
- Displacement CC (CU. IN.): 23
- Output H.P.: 1.2
- Fuel Tank Capacity FL. OZ. (CC): 17.5 (520)
- Cylinder: Chrome Plated, Stress Relieved
- Connecting Rod: Forged Steel
- Carburetion: Walbro Diaphragm w/ Primer
- Starting System: Standard Recoil
- Ignition System: Transistorized Electronic
- Clutch System: Heavy-duty Centrifugal
- Drive Shaft: 7mm Solid Steel
- Shaft Length IN. (MM): 60 (1,450)
- Drive Shaft End: Splined
- Drive Shaft Support: 5 Shaft Bearings
- Outer Tube Diameter - (MM): 24
- Anti-Vibration System: Rubber Sleeve (Engine)
- Front Handle: "D" Style
- Rear Handle: Rubber
- Gear Ratio: 1.36 : 1
- Standard Cutting Head: 5" Semi-Automatic
- Maximum Line Capacity: 25' (.095")
- Std. Trimmer Line Diameter: .095"
- Eyelets: Slotted
- Blade Capable: Yes (Order Blade Conversion Kit # 748504)
- Dry Weight / LBS. (KG) - W/Head, Guard: 12.5 (5.6)
- EPA Phase 2 Compliant: Yes
- C.A.R.B. Tier II Compliant: Yes
- Gas / Oil Ratio: 50:1
- Warranty: Two-year commercial use warranty / Seven-year consumer use warranty / One-year rental use warranty
- Packaging: Assembled (Packaging options include one or two per carton)
Spanner, Allen Wrench, Owner's Manual, Trimmer Head Owner's Manual, Product Catalog, Product Registration Card
PureFire Two-stroke Engine
Proven engine technology meets emissions levels without sacrificing power, adding weight, or creating maintenance headaches.
Maximum Strength Outer Plastic Housings
Manufactured with PA6 GF30 (Polyamide 6, Glass Fiber 30%), this material features outstanding strength and rigidity and is more than twice as strong as similar products using ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) plastic housings
Solid Steel Drive Shaft
Provides smooth and efficient power transfer from the engine to the cutting head.
Premium Semi-automatic Cutting Head
Makes it simple to load and holds 25 feet of .095" copolymer cutting line.
Heavy-duty Anti-vibration System
Provides maximum comfort and reduces fatigue.