The Tanaka TBC-255PF has the same drive shaft, handle and cutting head as the Tanaka TBC-230, but is powered by a 25 cc engine for more cutting power! Lifetime drive shaft warranty, blade and attachment capable, Walbro carburetor with primer for fast and reliable starts.
- 25 cc, 1.3 h.p. PureFire two-stroke engine
- Solid steel drive shaft
- Low profile cutting guard
- Two-year commercial use warranty / Three-year consumer use warranty / One-year rental use warranty
- 11.8 lbs. (5.3 kg) w/head
- Engine Type: PureFire Two-Stroke
- Displacement CC (CU. IN.): 25
- Output H.P.: 1.3
- Fuel Tank Capacity FL. OZ. (CC): 23.0 (670)
- Cylinder: Chrome Plated, Stress Relieved
- Connecting Rod: Forged Steel
- Carburetion: Walbro Diaphragm w/ Primer
- Starting System: Standard Recoil
- Ignition System: Transistorized Electronic
- Clutch System: Heavy-duty Centrifugal
- Drive Shaft: 7mm Solid Steel
- Shaft Length IN. (MM): 57 (1,450)
- Drive Shaft End: Splined
- Drive Shaft Support: 5 Shaft Bearings
- Outer Tube Diameter - (MM): 24
- Anti-Vibration System: Rubber Sleeve (Engine)
- Front Handle: "D" Style
- Rear Handle: Rubber
- Gear Box: Heavy-duty, small
- Gear Ratio: 1.36 : 1
- Standard Cutting Head: 5" Semi-Automatic
- Maximum Line Capacity: 25' (.095")
- Std. Trimmer Line Diameter: .095"
- Eyelets: Slotted
- Blade Capable: Yes (Order Blade Conversion Kit # 748503)
- Dry Weight / LBS. (KG) - W/Head, Guard: 11.8 (5.3)
- Dry Weight / LBS. (KG) - W/Out Cutting Head: 10.9 (4.9)
- Shipping Weight / LBS. (KG): Two per carton: 33 (14.9) One per carton: 19 (8.6)
- EPA Phase 2 Compliant: Yes
- C.A.R.B. Tier II Compliant: Yes
- Gas / Oil Ratio: 50:1
- Warranty: Two-year commercial use warranty / Seven-year consumer use warranty / One-year rental use warranty
- Packaging: Assembled (Packaging options include one or two per carton)
Spanner, Allen Wrench, Owner's Manual, Trimmer Head Owner's Manual, Product Catalog, Product Registration Card
PUREFIRE TWO-STROKE ENGINE
Proven engine technology meets emissions levels without sacrificing power, adding weight, or creating maintenance headaches.
BEARING SUPPORTED, SOLID STEEL DRIVE SHAFT
Provides smooth and efficient power transfer from the engine to the cutting head.
PREMIUM SEMI-AUTOMATIC CUTTING HEAD
Makes it simple to load and holds 25 feet of .095" copolymer cutting line.
- PROVIDES MORE POWER and better acceleration than hybrid 4-cycle or 4-cycle models.
- WEIGHS LESS than hybrid 4-cycle or 4-cycle powered models.
- LESS MAINTENANCE than hybrid 4-cycle or 4-cycle powered models.